[jja-announce] two more JJA meetings at IAJE, reception included

Jazzmandel@aol.com Jazzmandel@aol.com
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:32:53 EST

All JJA members -- and everybody else at IAJE -- are invited to the JJA's
reception at IAJE on Friday night, 5 to 7 p.m. -- but the problem is as of
today, Tuesday 1/7/03, we're not sure where it's gonna be. Originally
scheduled for the Top O' The Senator, we've been kicked upstairs to a 3rd
floor lounge due to BET's Caribbean Jazz Fest reception running longer than
expected. As I write, Phil Ehrensaft is looking into an alternate venue --
possibly dinner at the restaurant that serves as home to Toronto's budding
avant garde scene. Watch this space! Details will be posted asap! And seek me
out at IAJE, for sure I'll know what's up by Thursday!

Also, don't forget: The JJA is holding its membership meeting/town hall gripe
session in the Nova Scotia Room on Saturday, at 1 p.m. A whine fest!

See you in Toronto,

Pres Howard