[jja-announce] Thanksgiving: a free jazz mag sub offer

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 14:58:00 EST 2003

Hey, members --

this offer just in from Pete Gershon, who edits the excellent jazz periodical
Signal to Noise. S2N focuses on new jazz and improvised music; I've written
for it, and I think it's well worth a look. Pete's offer is super-generous
(maybe more than he knows), but if you want to take up on it, you've got to act
swiftly.

all best for the holiday, and beyond. See below -- and DO NOT E-MAIL ME
BACK!!! Pete's e-mail is at the end of the message.

HM

>>Hi Howard;

I'm in the process of adding some 'comps' to the STN mailing list before I
send it off to the printers at the beginning of next week, and it occurred
to me that some JJA members might like to see Ed Hazell's piece on WP's
Little Huey, and / or might be interested in the magazine in general.

If you're interested in making the offer on my behalf, I'll add any JJA
members to the STN mailing list, gratis. If they can e-mail their mailing
info to me by the weekend, they'll get the winter issue. Otherwise, I'll get
them on there in time for spring.<<

pete gershon / SIGNAL to NOISE
editor at signaltonoisemagazine.org