[jja-announce] Jazz Notes end-of-year issue

David R. Adler davidradler at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 13:10:28 EDT 2003

Dear Members:

Please forgive our delay -- Jazz Notes 14/3 will be in your mailboxes any
day now.

Meanwhile, I am beginning to gather material for Jazz Notes 14/4, which will
round out calendar year 2003.

Please send me your News of Members items, book reviews, articles, and/or
other agreed-upon submissions by November 1, 2003.

A reminder: News of Members items MUST be in the form of a short paragraph,
beginning with your name, e.g., "David Adler is composing an e-mail about
the next Jazz Notes deadline." DO NOT send me press releases.

Thanks very much, JJA members, for all your feedback on my editorship thus
far, and again, please forgive our delay with the current mailing.

Best regards,

David Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes