[jja-announce] Survey now working

James Hale jhale at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 23 16:48:34 EST 2004

Okay, once again apologies for the technical problems.
We've tested it several times today and all seems to be working.
Thanks to all who e-mailed to let me know there was a problem; it's
encouraging to see so many JJAers were anxious to have their voices
heard via the survey.
At the risk of sounding like a bad voice message... your comments are
important to us, and will have an impact on how the Interim Board plans
for the future of your organization.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey form.
You can find it (hopefully in working condition) at:
http://surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=21944786439

Whatever your persuasion... all the best for a restful holiday and a
peaceful 2005.

James Hale