[jja-announce] new place and time for party -- at a new New York jazz club

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 15:18:06 EST 2004

Hey, JJA members -- especially those of you attending IAJE --

due to circumstances beyond our control, the JJA party won't be at Iridium
from 4 to 6.

Instead, we're being hosted by the new club in town, Le Jazz Au Bar (the jazz
at the bar), before its official grand opening on February 3 with Dee Dee
Bridgewater. Howard Stein of Le Jazz Au Bar promises us we'll be taken care of in
extraordinary style. Le Jazz Au Bar is at 41 E. 58th Street, between Park and
Madison Avenues, and the party -- drinks and hor d'ouevres -- will take place
from 5:30 to 7:30. It's gonna be fun.

See you there, or at the conference -- Howard