[jja-announce] Jazz Notes deadline

David R. Adler davidradler at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 21:31:57 EDT 2004

Dear Members:

Happy July 4th weekend! Sorry to bother you at a time when you're probably
trying to relax, but the deadline for the next issue of Jazz Notes
approaches.

****That deadline is August 1, 2004.****

Please make sure to send me all News of Members items and all other
materials by that date.

Anyone that I've corresponded with about a specific assignment, be it a book
review, article, etc., please drop me a note as soon as you can if you
foresee any problem with the above deadline.

All the best, JJAers. Great to see you at the Awards -- and if we didn't get
a chance to talk, sorry about that. Next time.

All the best and have a safe and happy holiday.

Yours,

David Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes