[jja-announce] two mistakes in my previous e-mail

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 18:39:29 EDT 2004

those checks should be made out to the Jazz Journalists Association, and
*sent* to Arnold Jay Smith, 436 State St., Brooklyn NY 11217 --

and NO NO NO tickets will be sold at the door on Tuesday. If you're coming to
the Awards, you MUST reserve in advance.

thanks people,

HM

<<send a check
very quickly made out to Arnold Jay Smith, 436 State St., Brooklyn NY 11217,
and if you're going to do it that way I suggest e-mailing him at
ajjazz9 at earthlink.net to let him know you are booking a reservation so seats
will be
available -- there will be tickets sold at the door on Tuesday. >>