[jja-announce] p.s., no Jazz Matters this month

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 12:16:11 EST 2004

I forgot to mention in my previous e-mail that there will be NO Jazz Matters
panel discussion at the New School University jazz and contemporary music
performance space this month -- instead I'll be out fundraising for the Jazz
Awards.

On April 22 or 23, however, Lara Pelligrinelli will moderate an important
panel discussion on Jazz Research Facilities in the New York Area -- with Dan
Morgenstern from the Institute of Jazz Studies, Rutgers U and representatives
from the NYC Performing Arts Library, and perhaps the Louis Armstrong house. Stay
tuned for confirmation of date, time and place --

Howard