[jja-announce] Double-checking that your ballot has counted

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Mon May 10 10:25:47 EDT 2004

Hi all,

There have been a few spoiled ballots (for example, without names), and for
all we know they were submitted by nonmembers and we shouldn't worry. But
just in case you made the effort to vote and some glitch intervened, here's
the list of those we have good ballots from (not yet verified against the
membership list) as of 9 a.m. EST today (Monday). If you are a regular
member and don't see your name on the list, please vote if you'd like to
before Wednesday evening. When you do vote, it may be best to look at the
photos of the year first, and then go to the ballot, just to be sure that
your browser doesn't drop values you've filled in when going between those
two pages (usually they won't, but there have been a few ballots that looked
like this could have happened).

The list of voters with good ballots in:

John Abbott
David Adler
Larry Appelbaum
Nancy Barell