[jja-announce] vote! for US pres and JJA Interim Board Directors

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 10:57:45 EST 2004

JJA members --

I'm doing my civic thang urging you all (who are qualified by dint of US
citzenship and being of legit age) to vote for US president tomorrow. 'Nuff said.

I also urge you to vote for your choice of nominees for six seats on the
JJA's Interim Board of Directors. Full JJA members -- not support or institutional
members -- are qualified voters. Go to Jazzhouse.org and username: jja
password: buzz (case sensitive, all lc) will get you into the voting booth. Voting
period ends Monday, Nov. 8.

If less than 1/2 the JJA members vote, I get to appoint the Interim Board
directors, as stipulated in the Interim By-Laws (which are also viewable at
Jazzhouse). Don't let me assert dictatorial control. Vote, please.

thanks, Howard