[jja-announce] Bylaw Discussion Online

James Hale jhale at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 4 22:38:42 EDT 2004

Discuss JJA's bylaws, nominations for the Interim Board of Directors
and Elections.

Join your fellow JJA members for a special online forum to discuss our
new bylaws, possible nominations for the Interim Board of Directors and
the election process... Monday, October 11 from 8 to 11 p.m. Eastern
time.

This represents an important step in our organization's growth, so
don't miss your chance to ask questions of JJA attorney Steve Robinson
and prez Howard Mandel.

To participate in the discussion, log on October 11 between 8 and 11
p.m. Eastern, follow the link to the discussion, use the GUEST entrance
and the password FORUM. The password is all caps.

N.B.: Due to the nature of the discussion, this forum is open to JJA
voting members only.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or Howard Mandel
(jazzmandel at aol.com).

Best,

James Hale
JazzHouse Managing Editor