[jja-announce] party off -- so sorry, New York and area JJA members and friends

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 16:57:56 EST 2005

The JJA holiday party, scheduled for Wed. Dec. 21 at the New School, is being
postponed until such time as there's no transit strike in NYC, so people can
actually get to it. We apologize for the incompetence of the Metropolitan
Transit Authority, the unbenign neglect of Governor George Pataki and the
intransigence of the Transit Workers Union, and promise we'll let you know when the
party has been rescheduled (it will be even more fun when it comes).

best, President Howard

Howard Mandel
151 1st Ave.
NY NY 10003