[jja-announce] Deadline: Friday, Dec. 23rd--Please vote for the new JJA Board of Directors]

jazzcritic at bellsouth.net jazzcritic at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 19 12:11:39 EST 2005

Dear Full JJA Members:

Here's a quick follow up note....

We need to fill seven spots on our permanent board of directors. You can log in to vote at the following link:

http://www.jazzhouse.org/vote/

We are trying to get this election wrapped as soon as possible, so please take a moment to visit the site and vote today. The final deadline will be noon (Eastern Time) on Friday, Dec. 23.

Please note that I did not endorse the listing of recommended candidates on the ballot. I am trying to get that notation removed, as lobbying should have been done directly to members, rather than on the ballot.

Thanks,

Ken Dryden