[jja-announce] Jazz Awards personal ads (keep 'em clean)

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Fri May 6 08:33:15 EDT 2005

Hey, JJA members,

There are diverse new twists attendant to the 2005 Jazz Awards --
    unwriting and eventual broadcast by BETJazz,
    the Lifetime Achievement in Jazz Award presented with underwriting by
HIP Health Plan of NY (so it will be the HIP-JJA Award),
    sponsorship by ASCAP, the New York Times Foundation, and Madison Square
Garden among others,
    promotion by Bloomingdale's
    guest hosting by actor Robert Wisdom of HBO's The Wire,
    celeb guests including Kym Hampton (Lionel Hampton's neice and founding
member of the Liberty basketball team), for one
    And we have decided to offer three-line classified ads in the event
program book, which will be distributed also at the JJA's second annual Left Coast
Jazz Party in LA on May 29th at the Jazz Bakery. About 1000 media people,
musicians, record company execs, instrument companies, etc. will see it.
    Messages can be like:
                                    Howard Mandel
Writer-Editor-Lecturer-Consultant
www.HowardMandel.com/phone 212 533 9495

You can buy your classified ad as well as any other size by credit card
at <A HREF="http://jazzjournalistsawards.com">http://jazzjournalistsawards.com
</A>

Any questions, let me know or contact Joe Petrucelli at
jpetrucelli1 at hotmail.com

DEADLINE IS MAY 20!

this will be a banner year for the Jazz Awards -- if you can't attend, make
your mark in the program book --

best, Howard