[jja-announce] JN Deadline/Call for Photos

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Thu Apr 20 15:44:14 EDT 2006

Dear members,

A final note about the impending Jazz Notes deadline, which is May 1. Please
have all News of Members and other materials to me by then. Assigned
writers: If you anticipate any delays, now's the time to alert me.

ALSO: We are calling on JJA photographers at this time to submit a
previously unpublished photo for possible use in Jazz Notes.

Please send a digital file (preferably b&w) to this email address AND CC to
our art director, Forrest Bryant, at fo at fojazz.com.

Many thanks and hope to see you soon.

Best regards,
David Adler