[jja-announce] IAJE-JJA meeting(s) correction, brief

Martin Mueller MUELLERM at newschool.edu
Tue Jan 10 13:55:07 EST 2006

To all New School friends in the JJA,
Adding to the many choices for IAJE, please join us in these two
special New School events:

New School Now - Friday, 1:00 pm, Sheraton, Empire Ballroom:  our
students performing under the direction of Vic Juris and Charli Persip,
showing the range of our student talent from burning straight ahead to
edgy contemporary!

New School Jazz Reception - Friday, 6:00 pm, Hilton, Nassau Suite:
Join us in a glass and toast to all we've accomplished at The New School
for Jazz and Contemporary Music!

We're at booth # 251,252 in the exhibit hall and hope to see you there
as well to say hello.
Yours in the music,
Martin Mueller
Executive Director
The New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music

>>> <Jazzmandel at aol.com> 1/10/2006 1:17 PM >>>

Hi all --

the JJA-IAJE party/toast to Scandavian jazz journalists, on Thurs.,
Jan. 12
at 10:30 p.m., is in the Mercury Ballroom in the Hilton.

The final (third) meeting of our Who Asked You Anyway? critics' clinics
is on
Sat., Jan 14 at 11 a.m. in the Riverside Suite, Sheraton

The JJA membership meeting is on Sat., Jan 14 at 1 p.m. in the
Riverside
Suite and the JJA executive committee meeting will follow it
immediately -- all
new directors and current officers invited.

questions? HMan at jazzhouse.org -- best, Howard

Howard Mandel
151 1st Ave.
NY NY 10003