[jja-announce] Jazz Matters with Monk Institute's JB Dyas, March 29 in NYC

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 17:18:59 EST 2006

Hi all -- sorry for the short notice, but we've just gotten a confirmation
from J.B. Dyas, director of the Monk Institute's educational programs, to serves
as a panelists on the Jazz Matters meeting on "Writers and Musicians,
Visiting Artists in the Public Schools" to be held at the New School Jazz Performance
Space, 5th floor, 55 W. 13th St., NYC, from 6 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March
29. This panel should shed some light on working opportunities for musicians
and journalists, and we'd like to show Mr. Dyas a good turnout -- meanwhile, I'm
working on coming up with several more panelists of comparable experience.
I'll send out another note with more info next week, but if you're in NYC area,
please attend! (Jazz Matters panels are free to all -- bring yr interested
friends).

best, Howard

Howard Mandel
151 1st Ave.