[jja-announce] Help needed counting nomination ballots

jazzcritic at bellsouth.net jazzcritic at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 25 14:52:34 EST 2006

Dear Members:

Due to an incredible workload and some health matters, counting ballots is becoming a bit overwhelming. I still have approximately 36 ballots that remain uncounted.

Is there anyone available to give me a hand? I am unlikely to have access to the computer after 12 noon Sunday until 12 noon or a bit later Monday, so a quick reply is greatly appreciated.

Our goal was to have the ballots assembled and turned in by 3/31.

Thanks,

Ken Dryden
Please cc your reply to me at jazzcritic at bellsouth.net