[jja-announce] JN deadline & snail address change

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Tue Apr 3 15:47:07 EDT 2007

Dear JJA colleagues,

Please make note of the next approaching copy deadline for Jazz Notes, which
is MAY 1.

Also, as some of you already know, I have just moved to the great city of
Philadelphia, for reasons which I'll discuss in my next editor's note. I
arrived yesterday. Right now I don't have time to elaborate, but I will say
that the move went incredibly smoothly -- if you ever have an opportunity to
hire Shleppers Moving & Storage, you will not regret it. These people are
practically superheroes.

Anyhow, please note the following new editorial address for me and for Jazz
Notes:

David R. Adler
2122 Kater Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146

Email stays the same, david at adlermusic.com. My mobile is 646-539-8622 but
I'll soon have a digital home-based line as well.

Thanks for everything, people, and let's get those News of Members items in,
along with any assigned material, by MAY the 1st.

Regards,

David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes

--