[jja-announce] Jazz Notes in PDF form

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Fri Dec 21 22:39:49 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

For belt-tightening reasons, we are posting the Winter 2008 issue of Jazz
Notes in downloadable PDF form. We're sorry, but no hard copies will be
mailed out. The link is now officially up at the homepage of the JJA,
http://www.jazzhouse.org/

Fear not: Jazz Notes remains as big a component of the JJA universe as ever.
Please take a moment to click the link and print out your copy. Don't miss
JJA news and views, book reviews (including the John Zorn-edited "Arcana II"
and Ben Ratliff's "Coltrane: The Story of a Sound"), IAJE info, thoughts on
the September "Jazz in the Global Imagination" forum at Columbia University,
and other important details.

Thank you for your continued readership and support, and all our best wishes
for a great holiday season.

Sincerely,
David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes