[jja-announce] 2007 Jazz Award Nominations are Due March 2nd

Ken Dryden jjaballot2007 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 06:13:12 EST 2007

Dear Members:

The 2007 JJA Jazz Award Nominations are due by March
2nd. Please nominate up to five names for each
category. Categories marked with an asterisk are
Lifetime Achievement awards, so previous winners are
not eligible. I will try to have a list of previous
winners sent out later today.

Nominations should be sent to this email address:
jjaballot2007 at yahoo.com

Please do not use any other email address or your
nominations may not be counted. Don't forget to print
your full name at the top of your ballot.

I could use 4-5 people to help tabulate the final
round of voting, please let me know at
jazzjournalist at yahoo.com if you are interested in
volunteering your time.

Thanks,