[jja-announce] Jazz Notes deadline: February 1

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Wed Jan 3 18:23:23 EST 2007

Dear JJA colleagues,

First, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year! Here's hoping you had a
very pleasant holiday season.

Second, I'd like to advise you of the next copy deadline for Jazz Notes,
which is February 1, 2007. Please have all News of Members items, assigned
pieces and whatever else to me by that date.

**Reminder: Do NOT send me press releases. A News of Members item is a brief
paragraph beginning with your name. Please follow the format exactly as you
see it in your copy of the latest Jazz Notes.

Third, I'd like to thank you for reading Jazz Notes in 2006 and making it a
very rewarding year for me as your editor.

Fourth, I look forward to seeing many of you at the IAJE conference next
week.

Until then, signing off,

David Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes