[jja-announce] JJA party during IAJE, at Iridium -- do come

Jazzmandel at aol.com Jazzmandel at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 21:38:19 EST 2007

Hey, JJA members --

The JJA is hosting a cocktail party, free for all JJA members, during the
IAJE conference, on Thursday, January 11, from 6 to 8 p.m.
 at Iridium Jazz Club, 1650 BROADWAY (Corner of 51st), NEW YORK, NY 10023.

This event follows the JJA panel being moderated by Tad Hendrickson at 5
p.m., and preceeds the evening concerts in the various Hilton/Sheraton venues.
Liquid refreshments and hors d'ouevres will be served -- there may or may not be
live music (haven't worked that out yet) but certainly it will be a chance to
catch up with each other socially, and meet some of the folks with whom the
JJA has partnered in the past year (I've gotten RSVPs from people at the Detroit
Jazz Festival and the Portland Oregon Jazz Fest who helped us set up Jazz
Matters panels). If you've been to our parties at the Top of the Senator in
Toronto, or Jazz au Bar in NYC 2 years ago -- well, 'nuff said.

Please rsvp to me at this e-mail address -- I'll send out a reminder next
week. Hope to see many of you there.

best, Howard

Howard Mandel
c/o Village Postal