[jja-announce] redfern reception

Howard Mandel jazzmandel at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 09:02:06 EST 2007

Hey everybody -- especially IAJE attendees --

I made a mistake about the Milt Hinton Award reception honoring David
Redfern -- that reception is NOT for all JJA members, but for
invitees only, as space is severely limited. For further info,
contact R. Andrew Lepley, RalJazzPix at aol.com

The JJA/JazzCorner.com party at Iridium (54th and Broadway) on Thurs,
Jan 11, 6 to 8 p.m. IS open to all JJA members, though please RSVP if
you haven't already and intend to come, so we can order enough food.
See you there --

best, Howard