[jja-announce] Jazz Notes deadline - August 1

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Sun Jul 1 20:59:04 EDT 2007

Dear JJA colleagues,

Good to see a bunch of you at the Jazz Awards last week! Congrats to the
nominees and winners and hope to see you again before too long.

We have another Jazz Notes deadline approaching: AUGUST 1. Please have all
materials to me (News of Members, assigned articles and book reviews, etc.)
by that date. Remember: *A News of Members item is a brief paragraph
beginning with your name. Please do not send me press releases.*

Finally, enjoy your July 4 holiday and the rest of the summer as well. I
realize "holiday" and "summer" are terms that may be unfamiliar to many of
you freelancers, but enjoy them nonetheless.

All the best,

David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes

--