[jja-announce] Jazz Notes deadline Nov. 1

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Mon Oct 1 11:15:27 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

Great to see a bunch of you at last weekend's Columbia U. symposium! We're
aiming to have info about the proceedings in the next Jazz Notes, thought
that's still taking shape.

Meanwhile, be advised that our next copy deadline is November 1. Please have
all News of Members items, assigned book reviews and other materials to me
by that date.

A quick PS: we've just gathered to air ideas and share opinions at a time
when the Burmese people have been brutally attacked by their government for
expressing theirs. Please consult these links for information and ways to
help:

http://english.dvb.no/
http://www.irrawaddy.org/
http://www.avaaz.org/en/stand_with_burma/