[jja-announce] Jazz Notes addendum

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Mon Oct 1 16:34:17 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

For clarity's sake I am sending an additional reminder:

"News of Members" items are written by you, not by me.

1. If you have news and accomplishments you'd like mentioned, please write
one brief paragraph beginning with your name -- follow the format exactly as
you see it in the current issue of Jazz Notes.

2. The next issue should reach you in mid-December. Please bear this in mind
when writing your items. Anything happening in October-November will be

3. I have nothing to do with the editorial content of the jazzhouse.org
website. Please contact James Hale, jehale at rogers.com.

Thanks much!

David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes