[jja-announce] Jazz Notes deadline: May 1

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Wed Apr 2 12:27:28 EDT 2008

Dear colleagues,

It's me again, writing to advise you of the next copy deadline for Jazz
Notes, which is May 1. Please have all assigned materials, News of Members
items etc. to me by that date. Reminder: For News of Members, send me
nothing other than one brief paragraph beginning with your name. Press
releases will be deleted. Please follow the format exactly as you see it in
the latest Jazz Notes.

Have you seen the latest Jazz Notes, by the way? It's up at jazzhouse.org -
download your copy today. The username is "jazz" and the password is
"notes." Helpful hint: there are links embedded in the Table of Contents
that will help you navigate the issue more easily.

Thanks all, and hope you're having a pleasant spring so far.

Kind regards,
David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes

--