[jja-announce] Jazz Notes deadline Feb. 1

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Wed Jan 2 09:38:43 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year! I hope this email notice finds you well and in decent
post-holiday spirits.

Please note the approaching copy deadline for the Spring 2008 edition of
Jazz Notes: February 1. Please have all materials to me by then, and *please
do not send me press releases*. If you would like to submit a News of
Members item, please follow the format exactly as you see it in the current
issue.

And about the current issue (Winter 2008): it is available for download as a
PDF document only. If you haven't already done so, please visit
www.jazzhouse.org and click on Jazz Notes to view your copy.

Thanks for a productive 2007, JJA members, and here's looking forward to an
even better 2008.

Regards,
David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes