[jja-announce] Jazz Notes copy deadline - Feb 1

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Mon Jan 21 10:25:29 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

Please note the impending copy deadline for the Spring 2008 issue of Jazz
Notes: February 1.

Also, if you haven't already done so, please go to www.jazzhouse.org to view
the current (Winter 2008) edition of Jazz Notes, which is online-only but
ready for easy printing.

We are transitioning to digital publishing as a (we hope temporary)
cost-saving measure, and we are grateful for your feedback. We'll be
fostering discussion of this move at the website, in Jazz Notes and among
the JJA board in the very near future.

Once again: please have all material in by February 1, and please follow the
correct format for News of Members: one brief paragraph beginning with your
name. No press releases.

Thank you and be well,

David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes