[jja-announce] emails replacing stripped links

howard Mandel jazzmandel at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 19 22:33:53 EST 2009

Hi all -- it's come to my attention that the links I put in my last
JJA announce were stripped out in the delivery. To reach Kim Smith to
ask for credentials to attend the Winter Jazz Festival in New York
City, January 8 and 9, email her at KSmithpr at earthlink.net. To contact
Bill Bragin, producer of GlobalFest, about credentials to attend that
on Sunday night, Jan 10, email activecultures-owner at yahoogroups.com.

Happy holidays, more detailed info as it develops. Oh yes -- anyone
want to take over The Last Post, the obituary column at Jazzhouse.org?
If so, email me at President at JazzJournalists.org --

best, Howard

Howard Mandel
jazzmandel at earthlink.net
phone 212 533 9495