[jja-announce] JJA Jazz Awards Call for Nominees

Chris Kelsey chkelsey at live.com
Sat Feb 14 09:34:36 EST 2009

The time has come to make our nominations for the 2009 Jazz Awards. The ceremony is scheduled for June 17 at the Jazz Standard in New York City.

Please follow the instructions on the attached ballot, and return them to me via e-mail to this address. Deadline for submission is March 14. Balloting is open to professional members in good standing (meaning, your dues must be paid).

If anybody would like to volunteer to serve on the ballot committee, I could certainly use the help.

Thanks!

Chris Kelsey

Saxophonist, Journalist
ChrisKelsey.com