[jja-announce] scratch *that* date, save *this* date

howard Mandel jazzmandel at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 11:46:07 EST 2009

Dear JJA members and friends --

Due to a confluence of circumstances, the previously announced date
for the JJA's 13th annual Jazz Awards has been changed. The new date
is Tuesday, June 16 -- one day earlier than we had planned. This will
allow members who are also attending JazzWeek in Rochester NY to be at
the Jazz Standard (same place); it also takes place the day after the
Vision Fest ends. SO --

The 13th Annual JJA Jazz Awards will take place on Tuesday, June 16,
from 3 to 6 p.m. (NOT 4 to 7, but 3 to 6). I hope this will not
inconvenience anyone who has already made plans. Tuesday, June 16!

best, Howard

Howard Mandel
jazzmandel at earthlink.net
phone 212 533 9495