[jja-announce] JJA Award Balloting to Begin Soon

chriskelsey at chriskelsey.com chriskelsey at chriskelsey.com
Sat Jan 17 09:37:52 EST 2009

Dear fellow JJA members,

Howard has asked me to succeed Ken Dryden as the chairman of the Jazz
Awards ballot committee. I am happy to accept the offer. I'll be e-mailing
the ballot to our professional members within the next few weeks, but in
the meantime, in might be a good idea for us to start batting around ideas
about worthy candidates.

I've begun a thread on the JJA's forum, which can be accessed <a
href="http://www.jazzhouse.org/bulletin/viewtopic.php?t=914">here</a>.
Please take some time to contribute to the discussion.

Thanks, and best wishes,

Chris Kelsey