[jja-announce] sending a message to the membership

Bill Siegel bmsiegel at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 19:19:58 EDT 2009

It's been a long time since I've done this, and I don't remember quite how
to do it.  I want to send the message below (or a version of it) either to
the entire membership, or selected members.  What do I do in this case?

The letter itself is not yet finished, so I don't need it forwarded - but
please let me know 1) if it's an appropriate use of the membership database;
and 2) how to send it if it is appropriate.

Thanks!

Bill Siegel