[jja-announce] clarification on photo voting

howard Mandel jazzmandel at earthlink.net
Sun May 17 16:11:53 EDT 2009

Dear members,

So sorry for the confusion re voting. I didn't give you the right link
for voting for First Round Photo nominees. Here are the correct steps:

Go to www.JazzJournalists.org/user/register. Create an account,
filling in the form. Hit "Create an account" bottom of page after
you've done so.

You'll be taken to a page with links to "View the Photo Nominees,"
"First Round Voting" and "Log Out."

There are three pages of 12 thumbnails of photo nominees, each
thumbnail expands to larger size for viewing.

Each page has a link to First Round Voting, but you might want to jot
down your choices as you view the nominees. To vote, check boxes in
First Round Voting for no more than five of the photo nominees.

Log out

I am extending the deadline to vote on this to Monday night, midnight
EDT. Again, my apologies -- if you try and still have problems, please
contact me.

thanks,  Howard

Howard Mandel
jazzmandel at earthlink.net