[jja-announce] vote today and tomorrow - correction 2!

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Sat May 23 09:41:03 EDT 2009

It turns out there's no present way to vote for the Photo of the Year
nominess except to go to
http://www.jazzjournalists.org/2009-jja-jazz-awards-finalists-ballot and
fill out choices for all the other categories in order to page through to
get to the Photo of the Year choice. Unlike the real main ballot, this
version does not accept "none of the above" either, so you'll have to check
something for every choice. But don't worry, just fill them all out
randomly. They will be discarded and only your Photo of the Year vote kept
from this.

Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't consulted on this. Thus the snafu.

Best,
Whit