[jja-announce] Jazz Awards voting clarification

howard Mandel jazzmandel at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 13:22:35 EDT 2009

Dear members,

Jazz Awards voting has been snagged, but here's the clarification.
(And if you've already managed to vote, you're good. And thanks to
Whit for his clarifications)

To vote for all Jazz Awards EXCEPT "Photo of the Year" -- go to http://www.jazzhouse.org/vote/

To vote for Photo of the Year go to -- http://www.jazzjournalists.org/finalphotonominees
  That link will lead you to the first of six photos chosen by you
voters out of the 36 submitted semi-finalists. We are voting on these
six for "Photo of the Year." Look at (enjoy) them all, please, and
then at the bottom of the page you'll see "JJA Photo of the Year
finalists ballot" -- click on that and vote for ONE.

Voting ends Monday as previously announced.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we're continue to learn about
communications re new technology -- Howard

Howard Mandel
jazzmandel at earthlink.net
phone 212 533 9495
mobile 212 533 4952