[jja-announce] reMemorialDayber to vote

howard Mandel jazzmandel at earthlink.net
Sun May 24 14:59:51 EDT 2009

Vote for the Jazz Photo of the Year (correct info follows, as I sent
it yesterday; if you've already voted, your voted counted and you
can't vote again) --

1) go to www.jazzjournalists.org/user
2) create account with your user name, email and password (please
create a username the JJA can recognize as validly YOU)

3) when you've done that you will be offered choice to see the 6
finalists (http://www.jazzjournalists.org/finalphotonominees) or to
see the ballot (http://www.jazzjournalists.org/2009-jja-jazz-awards-photo-year
) -- do as you wish, but please, VOTE.

And vote, if you haven't already, for the 42 other categories of Jazz
Awards -- at www.Jazzhouse.org. There are some very tight races, I
believe, and the more voters we have the better to avoid potential ties.

thanks -- and have a hearty, healthy holiday -- Howard

Howard Mandel
jazzmandel at earthlink.net
phone 212 533 9495
mobile 212 533 4952