[jja-announce] JJA membership secretary

Howard Mandel jazzmandel at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 13:55:38 EDT 2009

Dear JJA members --

Our organization needs a new membership secretary. This is an unpaid
but absolutely necessary position, with responsibilities to receive
and welcome new members, supervise the dues payment schedule and
maintain the membership database. It's detailed work which requires
attention to online and occasionally snail-mail correspondence, but
probably requires little time once the secretary has set up a system.
The JJA's membership secretary does not have to live in New York City.
If you're interested, please email or call me.

thanks, Howard

Howard Mandel
jazzmandel at earthlink.net
phone 212 533 9495