[jja-announce] Jazz Notes deadline Feb 1

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Sat Jan 2 16:33:51 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year! Hope this communication finds you well.

Our Winter 2010 issue of Jazz Notes should be online shortly.

Meanwhile, please make a note of the next Jazz Notes copy deadline, which is
February 1. All News of Members items and assigned pieces to this email
address, thank you. *Reminder: A News of Members item is a brief paragraph
beginning with your name. Please follow the format seen in previous issues
of Jazz Notes.

In addition: I am seeking a reviewer for Robin Kelley's new Monk biography.
*Please note: I need someone who a) already has a copy of the book; b) has
already read it, or can realistically complete it and file a review by the
designated deadline. Give a shout to this email address if interested.

Thank you and all best for 2010!

Regards,
David R. Adler
Editor, Jazz Notes