[jja-announce] JJA News: correct email address

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Mon May 10 11:11:19 EDT 2010

Dear JJA colleagues,

As Howard wrote, we are pleased to announce the launch of JJA News
(jjanews.org), which hereby replaces Jazz Notes and will serve the JJA in a
much more up-to-date and dynamic fashion.

Please note that the email address in the previous launch announcement is
incorrect: from here forward, please direct all editorial correspondence
regarding JJA News to me at editor at jazzjournalists.org.

Also please be aware that our venerable "News of Members" section is now
called "Member Updates." There is no longer any need to wait for deadline
announcements from me - please send your Member Updates anytime to
editor at jazzjournalists.org. And keep in mind that the format is precisely
the same as it has always been: one brief paragraph beginning with your
name.

Thanks, folks. More info to come. We look forward to your participation in
this exciting new venture.

Regards,
David R. Adler
Editor, JJA News