[members-announce] On the radio this Thursday afternoon

Roberta Piket roberta at robertajazz.com
Tue Aug 5 20:19:01 EDT 2003

I'll be on WKCR 89.9 FM (live on the internet at wkcr.org) this Thursday from 1:30pm until about 2:30pm speaking with Ted Panken who'll be playing cuts from my electric CD as well as a rarely heard (in the US) Japanese trio release, September Of Tears which features Rufus Reid and Billy Hart. This is in support of an upcoming weekend at the Up Over Jazz Cafe here in Brooklyn on August 22 and 23. They'll be more details on that soon.

Hope you can tune in. Thanks for your support.

Roberta Piket

www.robertajazz.com
www.alternatingcurrent.info

The new Alternating Current CD, "I'm Back In Therapy and It's All Your Fault", is now available online at CDBaby.com,  in stores through NorthCountry Distribution, or by calling 1-800-BUY-MY-CD.