[members-announce] Opportunity to Check Out New Concord Artists

Jo Foster jof at concordrecords.com
Wed Aug 27 15:00:51 EDT 2003

Concord's roster of artists is constantly growing.  One of our most recent finds is Dapp Theory, led by the very extraordinary Andy Milne. If you would like to check out the band, Dapp will be in LA on 9/23 (at the Gallery Theater), in NY on 10/11 (Jazz Gallery) and at the Blue Alley in DC on 10/13.  Other dates can be found on our website at www.concordrecords.com. Let me know if you would like to go.

A couple of other big NY performances: Poncho Sanchez at BB Kings (9/5-6); Curtis Stigers at Joe's Pub (9/18); Joey DeFrancesco and Joe Doggs at the Blue Notes (9/17-21). Again, just email me if you would like tickets.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Jo

Jo Foster
Director of Publicity