[members-announce] Roberta in California next week

Roberta Piket roberta at robertajazz.com
Wed Oct 1 14:15:54 EDT 2003

Dear Friends,

If you have friends in southern California who you think would be interested, please forward this to them. I'll be performing with Alternating Current on Monday Oct 6 and Wednesday Oct 8 in the LA area. I am fortunate to have drum great Ralph Humphrey joining us for the first time. The wonderful Chris Colangelo will be playing bass with us again, and Bruce Arnold will be coming in from New York once again on his guitar.

Thanks for your support!

To be removed from this list just reply and let me know.

Roberta Piket

      Monday October 6
      8pm
     Roberta Piket & Alternating Current
      Roberta Piket -  electric piano with effects/acoustic piano
      Bruce Arnold - electric and acoustic guitars
      Chris Colangelo - basses
      Ralph Humphrey - drums
     Saddlebrook College
      Mission Viejo, CA

      Wednesday Oct. 8
      9pm and 11pm
     Roberta Piket & Alternating Current
      Roberta Piket -  electric piano with effects/acoustic piano
      Bruce Arnold - electric and acoustic guitars
      Chris Colangelo - basses
      Ralph Humphrey - drums
     The Baked Potato
      3787 Cahuenga Blvd. West