[members-announce] Okay,here it is. Thanks, Whit.

W. Royal Stokes vze90zvc at verizon.net
Tue Aug 10 16:40:19 EDT 2004

              “I thought I heard Buddy Bolden say . . . .”

W. Royal Stokes, Ph.D.              Jazz Writer
105 East Wayne Avenue                 wroyalstokes at verizon.net
Silver Spring, MD 20901               Jazz House (www.jazzhouse.org)
(301) 588-7498                	       www.wroyalstokes.com

			                      August 10, 2004

JJA members, please take note of my new e-mail address --
wroyalstokes at verizon.net -- and replace my former one with it.

Also, please check out an essay I recently posted on my website
(www.wroyalstokes.com), "Women in Jazz: Some Observations Regarding the
Ongoing Discrimination in Performance and Journalism." Your comments on it
will be welcome (and will not be posted without your permission).

Thanks.

All the best,
Royal