[members-announce] All-new jazz performance photos in my internet gallery

Rozanne Levine rozmark at bellatlantic.net
Mon Mar 29 13:09:31 EST 2004

Hello dear friends,

I wanted to let you all know that I've updated my internet gallery with 6
new jazz performance photos that I've shot at a variety of venues.  I hope
you'll take a look and see who's there.......

http://www.ejn.it/gallery/levine.htm

Hard copies of the posted photos are available in any size you'd like, and I
have a large collection of performance photos in my archives if there is a
performer whose photo you want but who isn't currently in my gallery.

Please contact me if you are interested in my photography.  I am available
for location shooting at concerts, recording sessions and rehearsals, and on
assignment for CD artwork and publicity photos.  Current examples include my
photos of Perry Robinson and Steve Swell on their Drimala CD, "Invisible
Cities", of Mark Whitecage on Dominic Duval's Drimala CD, "Rules of
Engagement Vol. 1", and Jeremy Steig in the April issue of All About
Jazz-New York.

I would love to hear from you.

all best,
Rozanne Levine
--
New contact information as of January 2004:
Rozanne Levine
E-Mail:  rozmark at bellatlantic.net
http://www.ejn.it/gallery/levine.htm
http://www.ejn.it/mus/whitecage.htm
Removal instructions:

If you don't wish to receive future music/photography news from me, simply
"remove" in the Text box portion of the message. If you have more than one
e-mail address through which you might be receiving this, please be sure to
list them all.  My apologies if you receive this message more than once (you
may be on more than one of my lists).