[members-announce] Canada.com & Seasonal card

Ron Sweetman ronsweetman at canada.com
Sun Dec 18 16:35:53 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

1] CANADA.COM		These dummies are doing something to their system, and
consequently their system has been rejecting/returning messages sent to me,
without of course advising me.  If you've had a message to me returned
recently, could I ask you to persist until it gets through the
afore-mentioned dummies?

2] SEASONAL CARD	You may be one of those select bunch to whom every year I
send one of my unpublished photos of a jazz musician with best wishes for
the holidays, etc. This year I have been too busy to
design/print/address/mail any cards.
I'll try to do better next year.

Meanwhile, Happy Holidays and a Peaceful New Year!

Ron.