[members-announce] Room at Hilton for IAJE

janna ejazzpix at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 09:08:14 EST 2005

I will be unable to attend IAJE due to an accident.  I have a triple
reserved at the Hilton from Jan 9, for 8 nights.  The days can be cut,
but they've already charged me for one night, non-refundable.  That
night is about $268, which gives you an idea of cost plus taxes.  ($30
of it is for rollaway, which I guess can be removed.  The room has 2
double beds.)
If anyone needs a room at the Hilton, please contact me asap.  I will
be cancelling the reservation soon.

Thanks,
Janna Gadden

323.254.0916