[members-announce] a loving Holiday tribute

LatinJazzClub info at latinjazzclub.com
Sat Dec 24 18:21:53 EST 2005

Here's a loving Holiday musical tribute to a musician that I cared about deeply, Daniel Zaremba who passed on recently.

The following are a few unreleased popular Holiday tunes from a recording project that Daniel and I were working on last year.

Daniel was an extremely versatile musician performing many styles of music. This particular recording project featured very simple tunes recorded in a "smooth Jazz" style.

May these sounds bring you peace, hope, love and joy in your life this Holiday season.

Click to download MP3 file:
http://www.bobbyramirez.com/holiday-cheers/silver1.mp3
http://www.bobbyramirez.com/holiday-cheers/christmas-2.mp3
http://www.bobbyramirez.com/holiday-cheers/noel.mp3